- Apply a thin line along base of false lash (Never apply directly to eyelid).
- Let set for 30 seconds or until sticky during this time, holding the lash by both ends of the base strip, flex it back and forth forming the shape of a horseshoe. This contours the base strip to fit your lid easily and comfortably.
- Centre the lash close to the base of your natural lashes and press ends into place. To secure the lash firmly, gently press down the lash strip from one end to the other until adhesive is dry.
- Eye blends with lashes when it dries which keeps lashes securely in place until you remove them.
TO REMOVE LASHES
- Gently peel lash strip from outer to inner corner of lid.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR LASHES
- Care for your lashes by peeling off adhesive when you remove lashes and cleaning them regularly. To insure proper flow of adhesive remove and hardened adhesive from tip of tube.